Our Guest Book
Here are some of the things our guests have said about us
Farnham Cyclists, March 2014
E_X_C_E_L_L_E_N_T. As good as a recent Warner Holiday Place.
Inner Yoga Group, November 2013 (1)
Fantastic food and lovely friendly people. Beautiful setting.
Inner Yoga Group, November 2013 (2)
I loved my room and the wonderful view onto the lawn and trees. All very restful and peaceful.
Thank you very much for the wonderful food, all the effort and love that have gone into it, much appreciated. xx
Inner Yoga Group, November 2013 (3)
Thankyou so much for looking after us so well, we had a lovely time and felt so comfortable, also the food and cooking was divine! Thanks.
Holosophic Society, August 2013
Another fantastic weekend retreat - a wonderful venue perfectly arrayed - Many thanks!!
The Breakaways Tai Chi Group, May 2012
'Our sixth weekend break for out Tai Chi group. We wouldn't think of going anywhere else. A perfect place for a weekend of peace and tranquility. Everyone makes us feel so welcome and looks after us so well. Thank you so much!
Creative Study Group, May 2011
- 'What an excellent venue. beautiful grounds, great accommodation and a really fantastic breakfast'
- 'This place has a real sense of peace, tranquility and harmony. Really looking forward to coming again soon I hope. Thank you!'
DUCIE network, March 2011
- '...an exceptionally good venue for our meeting'.
- 'We particularly valued the warm, friendly, relaxed and yet professional (in the best sense of the word) approach'
- 'We felt comfortable and at home and as a result were able to be creative and productive. This was unlike other 'conference venues' we have experienced and in every sense superior. Many thanks!'
British School of Shiatsu, February 2011
- 'You always make us so welcome, nothing is too much trouble. The food is very good and bountiful, rooms warm and a lovely atmosphere'.
- 'Thank you so much for being so kind and considerate, and catering for me so amazingly. I feel really healthy and well looked after!'
- 'Very enjoyable weekend again - it's good to be back!'
Page 2 of 2