The Archive and Study Centre is here to provide help and support to all kinds and levels of researchers, from beginners to professors.
Because there is only one part-time archivist, and an ambitious programme of fieldwork, cataloguing, preservation and development, it is essential to arrange visits well in advance. But you are our priority, so it should be possible to arrange a time which is reasonably convenient for you. Please be aware that many of our collections contain confidential information, which can't generally be made available to researchers.
If in doubt contact the archvisist, and please read our more detailed information on visiting.
- People who made the Archive and Study Centre: Companies: Mark Vine and Conservation Resources
- Through others' eyes (2002): "a very real anchor in a rather anarchic field"
- Through others' eyes (2010): "You offer a wonderful service"
- Through others' eyes (2017): "successful, stimulating and challenging"
- Through others' eyes (2018): "an international innovator within the worlds of oral history and planned and therapeutic communities."