News & New Articles
- Reinden Wood House plaque one year on
- eNewsletter 28: Summer Solstice!!
- Common Roots 2017: The Evening Interview. Hylda Sims
- Archival Not-So Pleasures: Not before lunch, please
- Picturing "The Future and Progressive Education": the Common Roots conference 2017
- Archival Pleasures: Opening the morning post, and a life flows out
- Artist Jonathan Adamson and the new Kaki Tree Sculpture
Newsletter & News
Our monthly update.
News and reports on the day to day life of the Planned Environment Therapy Trust, Barns Centre, and Trustees.
Are you part of the PETT community of researchers, volunteers, staff, supporters, friends, families, Fellows...and are you trying to raise funds for a related charity or good cause? Contact the Trust, and give us the details we need to post it here, preferably with an image we can use:
- Name of the Project or Good Cause
- Name of person raising funds, - name of person making the suggestion to have a support page, and their relationship to PETT, - relationship of nominator to fundraiser (mother, cousin, uncle, friend...)
- Description of Project/What are the funds being raised for?
- How much money is needed and how much has been raised to date?
- How can people make a donation? (give us a url!)
The Good causes are here!:
Happenings and goings on in the Archive and Study Centre: Events, researchers, discoveries, additions. For latest articles added to the Archive and Study Centre section of the website, click here.